CPT Cyprus Public Transport Services and Operations Ltd. is the largest group of Public Passenger
Transport companies in Cyprus since 2020. Cyprus Public Transport is part of an international group
of companies operating on four continents and employing over 40,000 people. With over 120 years
of experience in efficiently managing urban, regional, national, and international bus, suburban, and
railway transportation, our goal is to transfer and adapt this global expertise to the specifics of
Cyprus. Cyprus Public Transport is currently seeking professional bus drivers for either Nicosia or
Larnaca, who meet the following criteria:
• Professionally and responsibly drive the bus, following the company’s policies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct the route according to the specific schedule and expected timetable.
• Communicate with the Control Room in case of any incidents/problems that arise during service.
• Perform daily routine checks on the vehicle and equipment on board, recording any issues on the
• Ensure the safety of passengers and other drivers using the road network.
• Adhere to all Safety and Health regulations.