To provide at all times high standards and consistency of cleanliness of the crockery. In charge of absolute cleanliness and tidiness in the scullery in accordance with Viking Standards and Operating Procedures.
Would like to inform you that we do organise online interviews with the river cruise company Viking Cruises only for the position of Utility Dishwash.
For this role we are looking for candidates with good English language skills and being ready to work daily in the dishwash area – no previous work experience is required within the hospitality industry.
This list is not a definite overview of the expected responsibilities, tasks and duties. Items can be added in the future accordingly. The holder of this statement can be asked to take on other tasks in addition of the ones stated on the paper.
– Professional Cleaning of crockery
– Cleanliness and order in the scullery / dish-washing area
– Regular cleaning of the kitchen area as per instructions from the supervisor
– Separation and disposal of waste / garbage
– Assistance to supervisors in placing orders for cleaning materials and relevant equipment
– Perfect order and cleanliness in working area in accordance with HACCP standard
– Correct handling, cleanliness and maintenance of all equipment and products
– Conduction of stock takes; inventory according to company procedures
– Preparation of opening and closing ships at start and end of season
– Ensuring food safety, highest level of cleanliness in the galley and production areas at all times in accordance with Viking standards and HACCP procedures
– Participation in loadings
– Correct storage of stock; establishing of par levels
– Active participation in onboard training programs
– Luggage duty on embarkation and disembarkation day
– Assisting in basic food preparation
– Participate in departmental “Daily Reunions”
– Teamwork:Outstanding flexibility: must be able to work during different times of the day, under pressure and reflect at all times, even under difficult conditions, a positive can-do attitude and the best image of Viking
– Product knowlidge: Be fully proficient and knowledgeable about the dishwashing scope of work
– Become knowledgeable about the menu cycle, daily program, and itinerary-related ports of call and shore excursions
– KPI Performance: Positively contribute in achieving / succeeding the KPI goals (quality and financial) for the Galley Department, as well as for the entire Food and Beverage Department
– Strong motivation to achieve the company goals and objectives
– Security:Full knowledge about safety & security procedures
– Participations in all training concerning safety & security, fire prevention, evacuation exercises as required by the company
– Good spoken English skills, itinerary related language in addition is an advantage
– Ability to work independently, service-oriented and guest focused
– Flexibility and stress resistance, team player, commitment, positive personality, neat appearance
– Must be well groomed and maintain impeccable hygiene standards
– Extensive walking required and ability to stand on feet for a long time
– Hours may vary based upon organizational needs and operational demands
– Guest focused, service oriented, positive personality and professional appearance
– No visible tattoos
Contracts of Viking River Cruises are subject to Swiss labor law and based on an official 6 day week. This means that, apart from 2 regular vacation days per month,
you will be credited 1 additional vacation day every week, plus all Swiss public holidays. With this system, all our employees are entitled to approximately
7-8 weeks of paid vacation during a 9-10 month season. Our main goal is that all these days are being compensated as such and should not be
paid out at the end of the season. For all on board positions we appoint vacation reliefs.
The contract package includes the following:
– Health & accident insurance through swiss company „Sympany”
– Payments into pension fund (state pension fund AHV, plus company pension with „Swissbroke“)
– Guaranteed continuation of salary payment until end of contract in case of long term sick leave
– Declaration and monthly deduction of income taxes in Switzerland
As an Utility Dishwash your monthly gross salary in season 2022 would be starting at 2.300 EUR per month with contribution
to social and health insurance according to Swiss regulations.
od 2 300 EUR mesačne brutto
Ak potrebujete viac informácií o krajine, nájdete ich v časti Životné a pracovné podmienky
Ak máte záujem o túto pracovnú pozíciu, kliknite na ikonu „POŠLI ŽIVOTOPIS“, vyplňte požadované informácie a pripojte životopis v anglickom jazyku. Po splnení kritérií bude váš životopis postúpený zamestnávateľovi.
EURES poradca: Ing. Zlatica Pietriková