Calling all scientists and engineers! Are you ready to take the first (or next) step in your career within Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, where you can develop and enhance your professional- and personal skills to the next level? Are you interested in working in one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies, that aims to improve the lives of millions of patients worldwide? And have you either recently graduated your studies, or perhaps you already have experience working with data analysis, process systems and descriptive and prescriptive analytics?
Then you might be the next Process Supporter to join one of our many production sites in Greater Copenhagen, Denmark!
We are looking for Process Supporters who have an interest in understanding pharmaceutical processes, developing monitoring tools and analyzing data for recommendations and improvements. Furthermore, you have an interest in business impact and understanding how interconnected decisions play a crucial role when manufacturing pharmaceuticals.
Specifically, you will:
- Analyze large amounts of data for extracting correlation and causation for process understanding
- Analyze and understand data from quality control (QC) analyses
- Develop, maintain, and recommend statistical process control charts for process monitoring
- Use a science, data-based approach for quantifying process deviations
- Use a team-based approach for recommending process improvements-optimizations.
This job gives you a great opportunity to play a part in shaping the future of manufacturing across the organization, in close collaboration with teach-transfer in Novo Nordisk.