The Institut Laue-Langevin (ILL) is based in Grenoble (France) and operates Europe‘s leading research facility for basic research with neutrons. United by our passion for progress and technology, we drive science and research forward every day. Together, we can pave the way for discoveries that will help to make our world a better place.
The Institut Laue-Langevin (ILL) is an international research centre at the forefront of neutron science and technology.
You will join the Stores, Transport and Customs group in the 15-person Purchasing Service, which is part of the ILL’s Administration Division.
Your duties will be to:
• Manage movements of goods within the EU and import/export operations with third-party countries
• Manage special customs arrangements (exemptions from duty, temporary imports and exports, etc.)
• Organise the transport of conventional and dangerous goods
• Select transport companies based on the specific nature of the items to be transported
• Prepare monthly Intrastat reports on the exchange of goods and services (DEB and DES declarations)
• Manage disputes
• Handle transport documents and verify shipment invoices