You will be responsible for the following activities:
- Be a Customer and quality systems representative within project and production teams.
- From quality perspective, be in charge of new projects and of serial life time for a dedicated portfolio of parts and customers.
- Take part on feasibility study, APQP and PFMEA team during pre-serial phase.
- Define project quality requirements, measurement plan, methods and devices in consultation with customer.
- Create documentation – SC/CC list, Control plan.
- Manage the evaluation of the first off tool parts and tuned parts until PPAP approval (visual + dimensional).
- Manage the convergence from pre-serial to serial control plan.
- Execute PPAP to customer and get master sample parts from the customer.
- Manage MSA in project phase.
- Train the production team for the quality requirements per project and per part.
- Manage quality claims, handling of problem solving team, answer to customers, own the efficiency of taken actions.
- Lead the modifications in PFMEA for ongoing serial projects.
- Lead process audits with customers.
- Giving support to ongoing serial customer projects.
- Manage the annual requalification of the ongoing serial projects.
We are offering you: A challenging position in a highly technological automotive company. A mission where sense of performance and personal development are combined. An attractive package, in line with your skills and experience. Flexible working schedule + 16 days of recuperation/year on top of your legal holidays
Ak máte záujem o túto pracovnú pozíciu, kliknite na ikonu „POŠLI ŽIVOTOPIS“ vyplňte požadované informácie a pripojte životopis v anglickom jazyku. Po splnení kritérií bude váš životopis postúpený zamestnávateľovi.
EURES poradca: Ing. Zuzana Kubovičová